Registration is now open for 2017!
Deadline is April 1, 2017
- Registration for Session Two (ages 12-13) and Session Three (ages 13-14) are now waiting list only! Even if those weeks are the only that work for you, please register anyway because we often can accommodate wait-listed campers.
- You cannot save your registration and return to it. It must be completed in one sitting, so please ensure you have about an hour to complete all nine sections.
- Make sure your child is with you! The first section of the registration is for your child to fill out on their own. The remaining eight sections are for the parent/guardian.
- You’ll need your child’s medical and insurance information handy before you begin.
- Tuition payment is the last step of registration. You will have the option to pay now or schedule an alternative payment plan.
Step 3: Registration is not complete until we receive your tuition payment. Registration deadline is April 1. You will receive an email within a few days of completing your form confirming the receipt for your forms and confirmation of your tuition payment. Step 4: Families will receive information about camp, including schedule overview and packing list, in May. Step 5: Peacebuilders Camp at Koinonia Farm kicks off its seventh season in July of 2017!